News Tape

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I'm sure most of you have been on the news with your ebay auction and have taped it. My ebay auction was on the news without my knowlege and wish I knew about it. That was 2 months ago and I contacted the news station that aired my auction in hope of getting a copy of the story. Do you think they keep the tape in storage? I hope I can get a hold of a copy.

TGirl

Registered Member
The only radio coverage I have ever gotten was when Jen's hubby did it...in MISSISSIPPI........but he didn't tape mine so I could hear it...its ok...I don't want to hear how dumb I sounded

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I taped a lot of mine, and got tapes of all of the shows and documentaries as well, and some radio interviews, but have only watched a few of them, and haven't listened to any of the radio interviews. I figure what's done is done, why critique lol!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I just wanted to know what they said about my auction and would like my future kids to see it so they can sell something weird on ebay too. Andrew, are you upset or something? You just look like it in the avatar.

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Family members & friends taped all 3 of mine but I remember one of the producers in Chicago telling my husband that if we wanted a copy that they would send it to us. I'm sure they hang on to them. Worth a shot anyway