• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

News of the tea party's demise...

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Lugar got spanked too. 61%-39%. That just never happens to a 6 term Senator. Makes me proud of the Conservative Independents in Indiana.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The Tea Party was dead the moment it allowed the extreme right wing to hijack its cause. It's not the Tea Party anymore, it's the "Yeah, I went to Glenn Beck's Rally!" Party now. It's sad that they let that happen too. I liked them when they first started out.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
The Tea Party was dead the moment it allowed the extreme right wing to hijack its cause. It's not the Tea Party anymore, it's the "Yeah, I went to Glenn Beck's Rally!" Party now. It's sad that they let that happen too. I liked them when they first started out.
Hahahahahahaha. That's what you really think? Hilarious.

All you have to do is look at who Lugar is and what he says. Ruling class jackass all the way. But hey, after the 2010 election and now this, of course conservative Americans are going to roll over and quit. :lol: