• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

News brief for women

TGirl

Registered Member
Just a brief note that I felt was important for women to have. Please feel free to forward it to your friends as a "head's up" notice so they can be prepared....

There's a new scam being pulled mainly on older women who are, apparently, past the age of giving a running pursuit. What happens is that when the intended victim stops for a red light, a completely nude and good looking, nicely tanned, unbelievably well-enhanced young man comes walking up to your car. With muscles flexing and body stretched to its full potential, he pretends to wash your windshield. While he is doing this, another person opens the back door of your car, taking everything you have.

They are very good at this. They got me seven times Friday and five times Saturday... I couldn't find them on Sunday.

~Trina~

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL That's pretty stinkin funny : )

I'll have to be on the look out LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
I thought it was pretty funny too...lol