• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Newly Registered Lurker Here

RiffRaff

Hi all,
I've been lurking here for awhile (ever since I saw a link in Forehead Guy's auction) I LOVE to read about (and WATCH) high profile auctions, and figured I might as well come out of the darkest and register!

I'll be around, reading, posting, and laughing at some of these awesome auctions. I've got a few crazy NEW ideas in my head... just waiting till the time is right to list them!!

MOD EDIT

***Please do not post topics in BOLD***

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
welcome RiffRaff! Glad you are injoying it here

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome RiffRaff..

Enjoy your time on the forums...

just a little ?... is your name from "Rocky Horror"? or sumthin else

RiffRaff

RiffRaff said:

darkest and register!
DARKNESS... Don't mind me, I'm doped up on NyQuil (yes.. in the middle of the day.. I'm just that sick :eek:hno:)

Darth Tater said:
just a little ?... is your name from "Rocky Horror"? or sumthin else

Something else... my last name is Raff, and my husbands 1st name is Rich... so he's always been know as Riff Raff.... I just like to use it :) Boring huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

kromsales

Registered Member
Welcome! :) Glad to have you aboard :)

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
welcome to the other side....hope you enjoy posting as much as reading...see you in the forums

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
Welcome to the board RiffRaff. Hope you have as much fun here as I have so far. I hope you get to feeling better

ShaunAL

Registered Member
I too am hooked on these crazy auctions. They take a very creative mind to come up with some of them