newest siggy

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by moose, Jul 14, 2006.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

[​IMG]

This was my second time using a c4d render. c4di is a program like bryce

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

hey youre gettin brighter :) (image brightness...dunno bout your IQ lol)

jk

but sig is decent. better then your current one lol

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not to bad I like the picture, but I really like the background, keep up the practice, and you'll just become better and better.

4. moose

Thank you :) i have my first one with c4d
    here: [​IMG]

btw ballin uk made my current

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I like them both... I won't say they're my favorites, but I don't really have anything bad to say about them... lol

6. yeah i like them both too ....... but did u get the naruto stock from another sig cuz i know my friend use to abuse that image

edit: GASP, i posted? ... sry guys, doubt u all care lol but im barely ever on now, its summer, im out everyday hittin up the beach or partying, i'll probably come back to how i use to be in the school year or when ever, who knows

7. moose

yup thats right i stole the immage from a sig that probably had all kinds of brushes on it.... No it was in pojo stock stash.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

ooohhh...I like the 2nd one best^_^ The bg really attracts my attention to it alot.Hmm...this is my first ever seeing that Naru pic u have there in ur first sig. It blends well with it's bg though it is alittle dark. Makes me think if u like dark things and or stuff that revolves around it lol. I would give these sigs an 8/10 Keep up the good work Moose!