newest sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Nosferatu_Alucard, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

My first sig since I've been back. I'm pretty proud of this one that I finally got some new fonts; still need some new brushes though.

I'm willing to customize this for whoever wants it. First come first serve. Hurry before it disapears!

Rep if you like.

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm in awe, Nos this one is great and it's a great comeback too! Hey...I would love to have this sig since you said it's up for grabs, it will get my "fruity" Riddick sig a break for awhile ^-^;;

Your the first after I've looked at all of your sigs to have a bg like that, I'm impressed by how it goes so well with the render and yet doesn't take away from the visual. You've mastered one thing that I haven't yet which is different colored borders, I always get nervous and use black all the time with the occasional White ones >.>

I'll rep ya if possible, I keep forgetting who I can rep and who I can't until I can spread lol

3. Nosferatu_Alucard

It's yours, what do you want it to say?

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Hmmm, let it say....
    "FC's best badass Samurai and First Lady"
    But you can put whatever you want if you feel like it, I suggest you do because I suck at phrases man.

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

I got a good idea of what to say.

Me being the smart one I am. I only saved a JPEG of it, so I need to redo part of it to get it the right way. I can't do it tonight, but you'll have it tomorrow.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

I've got all the time in the world Nos, I'm no impatient person like some. Lol, I can't wait to see what you put on it though.