• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Newest Google Toolbar

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The newest google toolbar is worth checking out. It has built in spell check!

http://toolbar.google.com

I have been using this for a while as a popup blocker, and page rank checker, but the spell check is one of the best features yet. Does anybody else here use this toolbar?

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Just downloaded it, i had been using the old version. thanks for the info

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I didn't know there was a new one but Ive been using the old one for a while now! Going to download the new one now. eBay toolbar and Google toolbar are the only toolbars I use :D

nani1987

Registered Member
it even has web ranking too............pretty cool i ditched all my other toolbars.........lol
nani

rheaman

Registered Member
I've used the google toolbar for couple years or so. Just by happenstance I discovered the new updated toolbar. Sticking with iespell for now but not a thing wrong with the google spell checker

TGirl

Registered Member
OMG I almost thought andrew was back...I guess I will stop doing the happy dance!!! hahahaha

punchline67

I think the toolbar is fantastic. It seems to work flawlessly with my Firefox browser and I am very pleased with its functionality.

Download it and give it a shot.

Punchline67