Sarra91

Registered Member
Hey guys :) I'm new to the forums as of a few minutes ago. I've been on a few forums in the past, and continuing currently, but as my interests are changing I'm trying to evolve to something that will work with it. I'm not too good with the announcements.. even such as this *blush* but here it goes.

My username has my name in it :D. I'm a full time student at two colleges, majoring in Philosophy and Psychology. I started college at 15 and am 16 currently, going into my second year of college (Whoohoo!) I'm a foster parent and volunteer for an animal rescue group near my home in northern Minnesota. I love making new friends but I'm very shy, so if I seem a bit off I'll apologize for that now. I'm planning on moving in with my boyfriend (Synyst) next year when he moves down here.. from 1600 miles away! Grr long distance relationships are hard. But there's always the internet. That pretty much sums me up :D.

I'm looking forward to making friends with anyone who can put up with me for more than a few minutes and I hope to see everyone around the forums soon!

Thanks,
Sarra

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! Not a bad intro speech. I'd hardly count it as "public speaking" though, more like "public typing" maybe. ;)

Hope you like it here.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
hey you. you're my new best friend. no asking silly questions like "but I don't even know you, who the hell are you?"

that's just silly talk. we're best frendz now. BFFs! ok? OK?!

good. talk to you later.

barbiegirl14

Registered Member
welcome! hope you like it here... most of the peeps are really nice, and they can teach you alot if you ask the right questions...

anyways gl and dont make people mad cuz it never helps :p

Sarra91

Registered Member
Haha thanks guys :) Ya'll know how to make a girl feel welcome.

hey you. you're my new best friend. no asking silly questions like "but I don't even know you, who the hell are you?"

that's just silly talk. we're best frendz now. BFFs! ok? OK?!

good. talk to you later.
I never ask silly questions like that :)

Sarra91

Registered Member
I'm already getting addicted. And it hasn't been 24 hours yet. I always get addicted to things I start though. I'll calm down once school starts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Sarra, it's very nice to have you posting on these forums. I've read a few of your replies and I've enjoyed them. So hopefully you stick around. As you probably found out by now, we have a lot of great discussions on these forums. So enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.