D

Death Silas

Yeah well Im new to this board, (this is the 2nd board im on)my names Tristan, to keep it short things im into are Video Games, Music mainly metal and japanese rock, and tons more of random stuff. I recently saw SNAKES ON A PLANE. So yeah if you want more talk to Death Silas

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, dude. Glad that you decided to join. Roam around the forums, play in the arcade, and engage in a bit of debate. We try to be relaxed around here, so enjoy yourself!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, I am sure after being here a couple of weeks, you'll enjoy posting here at Fusion Central. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Also merc thank you got getting someone to join these forums.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central Death Silas,
Have a great time here and enjoy your stay, Stay active and get some highscores in Arcade

Hope to see you around here..

HAVE FUN

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Roam, post and be merry, for tomorrow we may die.

Find what you like here and get active. Activity is the modes toward cool stuff happening in this forum. Power to the people.

Kaz

Bahahahah, snakes on a plane was hilarious! Anyways, welcome to Fusion Central... hopefully you'll become active here, even if this isn't your primary forum (although maybe it will become it...). Hope you like what you see, and you enjoy your time here.