Newbie Says Hello To All From Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Julie, May 13, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site, so just wanted to post a little "hello" to everyone! I can't wait to get to Level 2 so I can put my little cutie's picture in for my avatar!

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Welcome to Auction Sightings, tonyspoker.

Have a look around the forums, post alot, and have as much fun as the "law will allow". :)

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Glad to have you here tonyspoker. I have to ask though, your name is Julie and your screen name is "tonyspoker?" There is a story behind this I'm sure.. :D At first when I saw your name I assumed you were a guy, but I guess not.

Make yourself at home! :)

4. Julie

Julie Registered Member

If you add .com to it, it's my website. Or if you add _com to it, it's my eBay ID. That was the name of the website when it was purchased & it just never got changed.

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Hi and welcome! I'm writing from just down the road from you (on vacation and use to be your neighbor about 10 yrs ago in Kissimmee). Heading to Vero Beach in about 2 hours then back to the frozen north on Sunday. Glad to have you here and THANK YOU for adding to our auction! Now I must get off of here and go pack something before they kick me out of here :) Again....welcome!

6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Hi! Actually I'm in Longwood, but most people across the country haven't heard of it! Where in FL are you? And where is the frozen North you're going to? My hubby & I moved down here from NE Wisconsin in Dec. 2003.

7. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hi girl! I got your email and I have added you to our list! Sure appreciate all the help! You are really gonna like it here!!

8. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

HEY Tonyspoker... welcome... (i feel special this is my first post in part with the welcome commitee) ENJOY!!!

9. redchinsu

redchinsu Registered Member

Hello tonyspoker,
    You are going to love it here, no question about THAT.

Now tell us what you are bringing to this forum.... just kidding. LOL

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the forum Tonyspoker enjoy .thanks for donating to minas auction