newbie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by helpisontheway, May 8, 2005.

1. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Hi everyone... been looking at the weird auctions on eBay and noticed a few people had their auctions linked to this site. So I thought I would join and take a look around. Am I allowed to say what my eBay user ID is? It's not the same as my nickname here... I want to follow the rules as much as possible. Hope all is well... I currently have two everything else auctions going. But not many people bidding yet.

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Welcome to Auction Sightings!! This is a wonderful forum, and I think you will enjoy it here.

In your profile you can enter your ebay id and that way other members here can see what auctions you have up.

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the board. enjoy your stay

4. helpisontheway

Thanks... just did it... very impressive site... looking forward to spending some time here.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Tania! It's good to see that "help" finally made it here LOL! Nice name. :D

Of course if you ever have any questions of your own feel free to ask. We are glad to help. :)

6. jordanaw

jordanaw New Member

Welcome to the Board. I hope your auctions do well.

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the Forums, Tania

Couple of interesting auctions you have going there. Hope you enjoy your stay, as Andrew said, any questions feel free to ask.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well Hi there, Good afternoon, and goodevining all. It's nice to see all the new names. Welcome all new members I will be one of your guides to the strange, unusual, and just plain weird.
    Other wise known to as eBAY.!! So turn on. Sign in. And trip out.!!! :lol:

C-ya on the boards............ :warp:

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  9. helpisontheway

Thanks everyone... hopefully I get elevated to a higher level with a few posts here and there.

While i'm at home still and well enough to sit in from of the computer. I have added a whole bunch of auctions to my watch list. eBay is a venue they are the first to admit it... and for as long as one has something to sell... and someone bids then we shall have some fun!!! Right now, I am worth a measily 15cents. Even the exchange rate doesn't help me. I wish everyone the best in luck with all their achievements.

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Welcome....... :)
    ~Trina~