Newbie here

J

Jensa

Hi guys :) I'm Jensa (my real name's Jenna; I'll answer to either). I'm 19, currently attend Athens Technical College in Georgia (I'm in the biotechnology program of study), and currently live with my grandparents. I have a girlfriend that I've been dating for two years, and all child I could ever want in my five year old golden capped conure.

I suck at talking about myself, so I'll just end with "I'm looking forward to posting here." :cool:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad that you've decided to join the forums, and I am very hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. I am sure when you start posting and talking with the others members about mature topics you'll get hooked on this place, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Biotech, eh? I've always been curious about that. When are they going to be able to derive ethanol via enzymes with corn waste products?

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Kaz

I've got a friend thinking about going into Biotech at UC San Diego, any suggestions or tips for him? Welcome to Fusion Central, and I'm sure that if you start posting... well... everywhere... you will become well liked and a great member.