Newbie Here.. Glad to meet ya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OneBriteLady, Jun 30, 2005.

1. OneBriteLady

OneBriteLady Registered Member

:D Hi Everyone! I am also new and wet behind the ears to this forum. This is a great... I am pretty impressed! I just listed my first unusual auction. My kids are auctioning off handmade crafts to pay their medical bills. I am really impressed with the time and effort they have put into this. I included pictures of the girls and the projects they are doing this week. I wont advertise the ebay site here or link it or anything because I read the forum rules but I am just excited that my kids thought this up on thier own. Kids can be such compassionate little people! I am proud of them! I am reading so many of your posts and just loving this site. Good luck and blessings to all of you!
    Annie :D
    PS... My son's baseball team won the championship tonight! WOoHOoo!!! :D

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the site..Enjoy yourself theres lots of fine folks here. And lots of reading.

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Welcome...I am glad you are already having fun!!! thats what we do..mostly!! lol
    have a great time and make yourself at home!!

~Trina~

4. feral_films

feral_films Registered Member

I havent been on here but like a week, and i find myself looking at every message every day.

i love it, my wife is a bit jealous

people here are all very nice and smart, keep posting and talking to us, you'll be in love soon

5. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Yes, I would like to welcome you also. This is a great place to relax and have fun talking to members.

Good Luck

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Welcome, nothing but friendly people here! Your girls are adorable.

7. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

Welcome! I hope you like it here.. :)

8. OneBriteLady

Yea.. it sure is interesting.. the only thing that is driving me crazy is the whole level thing. I have no patience. I want a cute lil avatar and smiles too darn it all. ;)

Awwww! Thanks so much... I think my girls are adorable too but ya know, being their Mom I am kinda biased. lol

:lol:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2005
  9. feral_films

feral_films Registered Member

what's an avatar? why should i show my ugly mug on this page?

no i just need to make a logo for that size

10. OneBriteLady

Isn't that the picture thingy on the side with the user name? Maybe I am more of a newbie than I thought! lol... sorry

Logo would be a good idea there as long as it isn't considered advertising before your moved up a level lol