Newbie here and etc

My name is Jessica and I'm 26. Still live with my parents, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Have an fraternal twin sister as well. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I'm an clerical volunteer in the Maternity Department at the local hospital by me and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job.

Can't believe it took me this long to find these GF because I wanted just general forums then specific forums.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome! You actually just shattered the record for quickest member to upgrade to a VIP membership. :)

I was surprised to see you did it before even making your first post!

Yeah we have it all here. Something for everyone! What do you do to relax and what are some of your hobbies?

I have several friends who are trying to get into the medical world. What is your favorite thing about it so far?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Jessica, I have a fraternal twin as well. I'm sure your going to enjoy yourself here. We have great members, great discussions, we pretty much everything you'd want on a message board. So stick around and I'm sure your going to have a great time posting here. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the forums.

Hey welcome! You actually just shattered the record for quickest member to upgrade to a VIP membership. :)

I was surprised to see you did it before even making your first post!

Yeah we have it all here. Something for everyone! What do you do to relax and what are some of your hobbies?

I have several friends who are trying to get into the medical world. What is your favorite thing about it so far?
Thanx, for the welcomin me to GF and upgradin to VIP, hybrix.

Basically, was tryin to get rid of like the ads and wanted my siggy as well.

Don't have an favorite thing about it and tell you the truth think I never had one favorite thing. Would love to be able to live close and work at an free standin birth center. Basically, its not in an hospital and etc. By the way I'm more into progressive lifestyle then passive.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Welcome to GF. I see you've already sold your soul to the devil that is GF.