• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Newbie hello

trixiechi

Registered Member
Hello GF'ers...I just joined the forum yesterday. Haven't been on a forum in years, literally, but have missed that connection. Not sure what I'm doing here yet, will have a look-see around.

Basics, 42 year old mom of 2 girls living in Texas and self employed.

One good tidbit of info...over the last year I lost 120lbs. on my own. Woot!

See ya!

brieze

Registered Member
Welcome, I hope you stick around.

Wow, that's some serious weight loss. Congratulations on it =]

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere, and welcome to GF ! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the best forum on the net! :D It's very hyperactive here so I'm sure you'll find tons to chat about. Oh, and congrats! :) Wow, if i lost that much I wouldn't exist, lol. Good work! :nod:

Loyal-Friend

Registered Member
That's a fantastic weight loss Trixiechi, especially in only a year. Was it very difficult?

Hi and welcome, by the way. I'm also new here.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Welcome and Congratulations :)

Crikey that's some achievement!

:) x

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Enjoy your time here!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Wow. Congrats on the weight. I've had the great experience of watching a close friend lose 100 lbs over the last 8 months. I'm so proud of her.

We have lots in common alread. Age 49, mom of two, and self employed (but soon forced to be fully employed).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Introductions 14
M Introductions 0
mompessons Introductions 12
C Introductions 4
Bebe Introductions 5