Newbie got 'shop (sig/avi requests anyone?)

theotherone

Registered Member
Hey, I've been itching to get some fun, random designs out on Photoshop.

If you've been itching to get a fun, random new avi and/or sig let me know! I won't let my feelings get hurt if you don't like what I make, and you can give me pointers on what you want fixed.

I'd appreciate:

1. The text you desire
  2. Images you desire
  3. A color scheme
  4. The "feel" you want, as well as any references to stuff you love

...with your requests :D I already made a signature for CuriousGirlSA, you can check her out for an example of my prowess :shifty:

Ready, set, request!

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey, I've been itching to get some fun, random designs out on Photoshop.

If you've been itching to get a fun, random new avi and/or sig let me know! I won't let my feelings get hurt if you don't like what I make, and you can give me pointers on what you want fixed.

I'd appreciate:

1. The text you desire
  2. Images you desire
  3. A color scheme
  4. The "feel" you want, as well as any references to stuff you love

...with your requests :D I already made a signature for CuriousGirlSA, you can check her out for an example of my prowess :shifty:

Ready, set, request!
If you're too lazy to create a kick ass sig for yourself..... how on earth are you going to find the time to make one for anyone else? :D hahahaha...........don't answer that........I'm just playin' :lol:
Anywoo, you want a challenge.......here's one:

Look at my current signature ..........be creative and with only a request that you include the original words of my sig in your design ......surprise me!
(it doesn't matter the color or style you choose)

No pressure......anytime is good! Let's see what you can do! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Arathald

Registered Member
Let's see what you can do:
Avatar only, I like my custom sig :D
No English text, Japanese used sparingly is ok, color scheme should (loosely) match my sig, though I'm not married to that (I like oranges and blues mostly).
Themewise... I'm not sure... why don't you take a look at my intro post and see if you can come up with anything for it?
If you want to use any Japanese text/kanji, PM me with what you want to use and I'll get back to you