New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PentaCube, Nov 5, 2008.

1. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

Hey all, I'm obviously new, but I've already ruffled some feathers. I hope nobody will hold a grudge against me for too long, I have really enjoyed the forums thus far.

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

You haven't really ruffled my feathers - I was just trying to give you some friendly advice. And I don't think Pro (or anyone else) really cares.

And no, I'm not stalking you... :shifteyes:

:lol:

3. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

Are you sure your not stalking me? I mean, it would be flattering really. :lol:

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

hello:welcome:

welcome to the forum, im sure people wont be too angry with you. the forums are all about discussion and differing opinions......so all is well. as long as you dont start crying if you get neged (negative rep), just enjoy it here and it will all be good :lol:

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome pal.

Keep yourself clean and you'll be fine round here.

6. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

Don't post pointless messages!! i just got warned...and it's humbling. i dont want that to happen to you.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hello! I've seen one of your posts so I decided to check out your intro to welcome you.

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

no grudges here, man.

where in Michigan are you? (there are a lot of us here :nod:)

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF! I dont know how you "ruffled feathers" but if you were that bad Im sure Ill see what happened when i get to a computer and am not using my phone to access GF. I am glad you are enjoying it so far, and I hope to see you stick around

RATTIE likes this.
  10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to General Forum, a place where everyone has a good time. Hopefully you'll become an active member here. We have great discussions and even great members. So stick around and you won't regret it.

See you around the crazy zoo.