New

PentaCube

Registered Member
Hey all, I'm obviously new, but I've already ruffled some feathers. I hope nobody will hold a grudge against me for too long, I have really enjoyed the forums thus far.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Hey all, I'm obviously new, but I've already ruffled some feathers. I hope nobody will hold a grudge against me for too long, I have really enjoyed the forums thus far.
You haven't really ruffled my feathers - I was just trying to give you some friendly advice. And I don't think Pro (or anyone else) really cares.

And no, I'm not stalking you... :shifteyes:

:lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
hello:welcome:

welcome to the forum, im sure people wont be too angry with you. the forums are all about discussion and differing opinions......so all is well. as long as you dont start crying if you get neged (negative rep), just enjoy it here and it will all be good :lol:

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
Don't post pointless messages!! i just got warned...and it's humbling. i dont want that to happen to you.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF! I dont know how you "ruffled feathers" but if you were that bad Im sure Ill see what happened when i get to a computer and am not using my phone to access GF. I am glad you are enjoying it so far, and I hope to see you stick around

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum, a place where everyone has a good time. Hopefully you'll become an active member here. We have great discussions and even great members. So stick around and you won't regret it.

See you around the crazy zoo.