new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nespa, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Nespa

Nespa Guest

hiu i am nespa i am new. Kyo got me here :p and i am stil sniffing around a bit. * twitches cat ears* now to find the perfect place for my scratching pole...

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yay Nespa u joined!*hugs* I'll think u'll like it here too, it's less strict and all than the other forum, which means, u might find some weird ppl around >>; But I'm sure u'll fit in just nicely with ur cool personality and skills. Stop by the graphics forum too, I'm sure u'll find a perfect place for ur scratching pole^^; Have fun and if u have ANY questions...drop me a PM ok? I'm really happy though that u joined too...but I still won't dance about it though I feel like doing so^^

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

Maybe you can tell me just what they put in that catnip stuff...tell me now...is it weed???

Cause I'm gonna have to make a few trips to the Pet store if it is!...welcome :D

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Welcome to FC

Dang everyone is in the hunt for the 360, ima have to step my game up.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful that you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central. Thanks Kyo for getting this member it's always appreciated when people other then me recruit members. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion Central. We are glad to see new members come and join, enjoy your stay and be active and don't spam (like hell you would).

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I got some other poles I like to see stretching on....:D:D:D

welcome. I can see you're one of kyo's buddies