New

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jasper17, May 16, 2006.

1. Jasper17

Jasper17 Guest

Hey folks, I'm new here. I am just about graduated from Manhattan College which is in the Bronx. I majored in Physical Education but on June 12th, if all goes planned, I start the FDNY Academy on Randall's Island. I like the Jets, Yankees, anything Jaspers, and a few other odds and ends in there. I love football, baseball, college basketball (the NBA should be disbanded), hockey if its on, soccer if nothing else is on, and I like playing sports as well. I am currently a track coach in Scarsdale NY and that is a lot of fun as well. I know quite a bit about a lot of sports but I wouldn't call myself an expert at any. So here I am, chat, email, post to me, it will be great. Knibb High Football RULES!

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Welcome to the boards! I'll be seeing you around in the sports section then.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Heh, well you seem like a literate person, if a bit sports centered (PE major? psh...)... hopefully we'll see a lot of you around the forum... welcome.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend hopefully you'll be a great addition to the forums, it seems you like sports a lot, amd hopefully you'll be posting there shortly.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

yeah. feel free to go to other boards as well

welcome