• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New York Rangers

I am blown away that my Rangers are still alive. I wish Price was healthy I would much rather beat a healthy Canadiens team. The series could easily be 2-2. I can't be a dick to Habs fans I like their team and if the Rangers were out I would be cheering for them. Go Rangers! Oh but Brandon Prust is a dink I use to like him but I don't now.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
This series could be 1-3 | 2-2 | 3-1. Henrik stole Game 2. Then you have two overtimes. That's 3 games the Habs could have won. Instead, we have this. I am also in the belief that if Skates First Kredier did not run Price, we had a chance in game 1. Don't forget, Price was hurt when it was 2-1 not 4-1 and the Habs had a lot of momentum going before that play.

It wasn't Prust's intentions to hurt Stepan. The guys are friends off the ice and off season. It was just a stupid time to finish a check. I'd almost give Kreider a pass if he hadn't run Tokarski 2 of 3 games.