• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New York Rangers Thread

Turbo

Registered Member
All you'll need to know or want to say about the NY Rangers(NYR) is to be on this thread.

NYR Stats = 18-12-4
1st in the Division; 3rd in the Conference

Last Game: 6-1 Loss to the New Jersey Devils.

Next Game: Tuesday, December 19th against the New York Islanders.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watch the game and I have to say it was a good one, the Leafs scored late in the third to tie up the game, the overtime wasn't all that good, but when Shanahan came up in the shootout I told my friend watch this he's going to end this, and what did he do he scores to end the game.

F

Forbidden

The game against us was a great one, man you must have been mad when that shot went in with 3 seconds left :)

Turbo

Registered Member
I'm surprised you didn't hear me cursing all the way from here in Brooklyn when they tied it. I was screaming for Shanahan after Jagr and Nylander didn't score. Once I saw him on the ice I knew it was a win.

Turbo

Registered Member
Here's the latest from NY Ranger country.

Current Record: 22-17-4 totaling 48 points.
Division Standing: 2nd
Conference Standing: 5th
League Standing: 10th

Last Game: NY Rangers defeat the Montreal Canadiens 4-3 in regulation time.:2thumbup:
Next Game: Tuesday, January 9th at home against the NY Islanders.