New Years Resolutions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

So with the New Year fast approaching, have you decided on your NY resolutions? Have you decided to do anything? Maybe drop a bad habit or start something new?

I'll post mine in a little while.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a bad OCD-type habit that I'm going to attempt once again to drop. Did it last year for about a month, then I was right back to it.

Bliss likes this.
  3. joydivision

joydivision Registered Member

I want to continue developing my spiritual practice, pray more regularly. And I also want to get my rock hard body back. Mind, body and spirit.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I've already plunged back into my art, so if I can just follow that up with getting back into writing everday, I'll be all set.

Jeanie and Bliss like this.
  5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am currently in a relationship that's about to reach the 2 month mark on 13th of January and I would like to keep it going as long as possible.

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

My New Year Resolutions are fairly simple. Mainly, I'd like to give up drinking any and all alchohol for a year. Second, I'm going to sign up to the Armed Forces by no later than June, but I'm aiming to have signed up within the next two to three months. Third, and this isn't really a resolution so much as a hope, I want to take a trip abroad. I'd like to go to France and spend some time there.

Bliss likes this.
  7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really do the whole new years resolution thing, but this year i'm looking to cut back on my drinking. Not sure how long that will last with it being party season for me through to the end of January. Maybe i'll just start then.

Tucker likes this.
  8. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I don't do resolutions but I want to lose some weight so I am going to try my hardest to eat more healthier foods.

9. KissThis

KissThis New Member

I'm going to concentrate on losing weight, slow up if not cease drinking, and work out more.

10. knoxbox

knoxbox Registered Member

im not a big resolution person either, but mine is to try and be more positive this year, and cut depression to a minimum... and enjoy 2010 with my wife and son!