New Year's Resolutions 2009

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
One month and counting.

What are your resolutions? Were you able to keep any from last year?

I'd like to get in good hiking/running shape. I'd like to run at least a half marathon next year sometime.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
My new years resolutions consist of making more money at work and finding a reliable and highly attractive boyfriend.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't think I made resolutions last year. I'm not sure I'm making one this year. Maybe I should? haha

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Why make this thread a month early? It's hard enough to keep your resolution right after you make it on New Year's.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why make this thread a month early? It's hard enough to keep your resolution right after you make it on New Year's.
Well, I guess I generally start thinking about things like this right around now. A month doesn't really seem that early.

elcaminojoe

Registered Member
Wow. Resolutions. I resolve to.....not care. I've never been able to make and keep one. But they've never been uber realistic either. So eh. I guess it would be cool to get in shape, or get a better job, etc. Maybe I should just make one that I would actually do: "waste tons of life on the internet." :lol:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
and finding a reliable and highly attractive boyfriend.

Look no further....oh you said reliable....damn!!

My New Years Resolutions.....I suppose really getting down to a proper working our schedule instead of doing a little bit here and there. Hopefully with a really hard years physical punishment I can get mysekf into top shape.

Other little resolutions...cut down my internet time (I say this every year and usually fail within a week!) and improve my diet!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I think my last one was to...go to the gym...it happened but not on a regular basis.

I suppose this year it could be...to actually find a job...but then i'd just be setting myself up to break it; so i'm not going to make one.

I don't think I've ever made a New Year's resolution and actually stuck to it or benefited from it. :rolleyes: All it does is make me feel bad when I fail. :hah:
So I don't think I'll be making one this year. I've already starting trying to improve some aspects of myself, so thats enough for me for now. Just for the record, the 'improvements' are mostly health things - like get fitter and eat a MUCH better diet.... first one is going ok, second one, well, not so much. :-/:lol:

Last edited: