• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New years resolution - 6 pack in 6 weeks

Minimint1

Registered Member
I've set myself a new years resolution to gain a 6 pack in 6 weeks starting from, well, this morning. I have had fairly unstable weight and body the past few years, when i was about 14/15 years old i weighed in at about 87kg, in 6 months i dropped 25 kilo's through boxing and became underweight at 62kg. Since then I've regained my weight by ging to gym and eating healthy and am now at a healthy 74kg 6ft tall. However, I lack the body I wish for. I am determined to gain a defined 6 pack in 6 weeks and I'm posting this to ask for tips, neg and positive feedback and opinions on whether or not it is possible. I might take before and after photos. But yeah back to the point, if anyone has any dietary or exercise tips at gaining the pack and making it defined looking then it would greatly appreciated.