New Years Party

Sephy

Forum Drifter
OK I still haven't posted my Halloween pictures lol so I thought I would take a different approach this time and not be a slacker. We had a small get-together last night. Was pretty fun. Don't know exactly how much was drank but I got to hang out with friends, see some people I haven't seen in a while, got girls drunk, and finally met my neighbors.

Threw a beerpong table together last minute and that turned out to be good too.

Started it off at about 10 o'clock. A few people were here. Around 11 or so more people showed up. Lit up the hookah for a while. We even almost missed the ball drop. We finally remembered to turn the channel to the right one and had a minute to go haha. So we all rushed to grab a drink. At about 2am my neighbors came over randomly. I've been meaning to meet them for a while so that was nice. Of course the best way to meet new people is when both groups are completely hammered. Anyway, here's a few pics. Like always I didn't really get the idea to take any pictures until it was almost too late and I was stumbling drunk.

The table

Friend Tom playing XBOX cause he's Asian. Hey Tom there's a girl beside you.

One of my neighbors. I have no clue what he's looking at. Funny thing is his name is Eric and one of my friends over here is also named Eric, and they were both wearing Cookout shirts.

Another neighbor. Do not remember the name.

I don't fucking know...

lawl

Just trying to take more pictures...

Friend Ryan. I think he's tipsy.

That's all I took. There were more people there but I'm not sure where they all were...

Also this morning while cleaning I found a phone and some cake. Cake. We didn't even have cake. In the end I think 3 people missed work. Oh well my hangover is finally gone so I'm happy now. It was a pretty good time.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Sweet.

I went to a shitty party hosted by a friend, then came home. My sister had four friends over and there was Wild Turkey, Smirnoff, girl beer, guy beer, Captain Morgan and Mike's Hard Lemonade. It was a pretty sweet one (lots of loud conversation and my sister's boyfriend playing Guitar Hero II on Expert while somewhat sloshed). It broke up around 3, one guy went outside to smoke and ended up dunking his head in our pool.

Didn't drink, but I did plunder two Mike's Hard Lemonades, which are now hidden in my room. Mmmmmmmm.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Sweet.

Didn't drink, but I did plunder two Mike's Hard Lemonades, which are now hidden in my room. Mmmmmmmm.
You just lost some prestige Kaz...Mike's Hard...come on man...

Any who I went to a smaller party we played some poker drank a few then headed to a college house party most athletes from JCU. It was pretty decent new year but nothing spectacular better than last though.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
XD, omg that girl is committing a party foul by passing out (by the looks of it). I hope you got her with a sharpie :D:D Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself when you rang in the New Year :D:D

~Shwa

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
You just lost some prestige Kaz...Mike's Hard...come on man...
I hate the taste of beer and while I was offered liquor multiple times, I take a couple medications that tell me not to drink. Mike's Hard is only 5% alcohol by volume, so I can handle that.

I had an acceptable New Year. I was back in Columbus, but none of my room mates were here, and only one friend was even in town. We hung out and drank some beer (legally bought finally! Yay being 21!) and watched the Simpsons movie at her insistence.

Nothing that great, but it coulda been worse.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Sephy, you've got some hot friends. (The girls)

Any chance they play for my team? :D

Shwa, I've seen tons of people pass out, but never attacked with a sharpie. lol

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Sephy where are the pics of YOU??? looks like a fun party.

Kaz what constitutes girl beer vs. guy beer?

I hung out at home with my boyfriend and we watched Wedding Crashers then went to bed shortly after midnight. yes we are old.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Looks like a lot of fun Sephy. Who’s "Reservoir Dogs" poster?

All I did for the new years is sit home, play video games, and watch some of the bowl games. Not too bad imo.