• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Year resolutions.....

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
...anyone? I can't remember the last time I made one, but does anyone else have any for the new year?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Well it looks like we all made it throught the last one(2005) so let's see if this one(2006) is any better than the last one!!!

I haven't made any resolutions...No point..Never stick to them..
Does anybody?:lol:

Have a safe and Happy New year All!!!!

See ya in the funnyfarm...:lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
Use to do them....total failure. Don't do them anymore. Maybe I should make one to get more sleep in 2006? I didn't even think to attempt one this year. It's been wayyyy too nuts around here the last month or so.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I made two resolutions this year. The first one... to get this house completely organized and KEEP it that way! (this includes tossing pikes peak of laundry and downsizing my junior high attire) I started purging at around 3am on New Years. And I havent stopped since!!!

Second can't be posted here MWUAHAHHAHAHAA ;)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Now, you know you can't say "it can't be posted" without some people (not me of course;) ) wanting to know what "IT" is!! Tell! TELL! TEEEELLLLLL!!!!!:D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I kinda like being able to post on the boards... so I can't say ... just think dirty evil thoughts between a man that loves a woman and all that good stuff LOL