• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Weapon

Falconer

Registered Member
I could have managed "I think it's something Nepalese, possibly used by Gurkhas" but I would have been lost after that. Thanks to those who provided the name of it and further information, 'cos I was curious too! :p My father has a couple of these arranged cross-swords (cross-daggers?) style in the hallway. I think I got my own weapon-collecting habit from him. :p

Sweet replica, anyway! And that's awesome that it's thirty-plus years old. Can you find out any more about its history? I would love to know if you do.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I would also love to find out more about it Falconer, if I do find stuff I will certainly post about it, but as far as I know the guy who gave it too me doesn't know that much more about it. My Mum thinks I should try and get it cleaned somehow because it's a bit rusty, but I think I like the rust, it gives it character.