New Wall

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Well I kind of took Omega's advice and decided to do smoother cuts, but doing it was a pain in the butt >.< Here is a new iPod wall in my fav color, which you can tell if you look at it. Well here it is:
    [​IMG]

Comments and Critisism is always welcome because I want feedback and advice duh^^ It never wants to show as a 1024x768 when u upload it on Imageshack so if u want the bigger version just tell me how and I will give it to ya^^

2. Omega

Omega Ω

I still say draw the ipod itself from scratch with the pen and marquee tools. I will show you how a little later.

[​IMG]

But anyways onto what really matters. It looks much much better then the link one (The wires) I liked both of the walls, just the wires looked halfassed. GJ

Edit: btw the wires too a whole minute (Including upload)

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Ooohh so that's what you mean, use the pen tool option with the curve thingie. Alright I gotcha Omega, I'll fix the wires then on this one and probably the Link one now since it nagging at me. Don't burn when I tell you this but, I used the brush tool to draw those >.> Yeah Yeah I could of used the pen but I didn't want to, now I will^^ For one, those wires look too good, must make some of my own T_T

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

My sweet dick. That's really good Kyo, first of all, the whole "ipod" idea, and second, throwing a little anime and moral kinda thing in there too. Nice job.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Hehehe, glad ya like it Nos. Plus when I looked at your post you just gave me an idea >.> I'll post it on later today if I can, gotta repost the other ones with new wires before Omega kills me for their choppyness >.< Woot! 1700!

Meh....here is the reamped version of this wall too. It's all about the goodness of teh earphones I suppose^^
    [​IMG]

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Keep it in your pants NA

About his sweet dick rofl

I really don't care all that much about the wires. It is just if you do the wires like that it takes away from the overall greatness of your wallpapers/signatures. It looks professional now.

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I like the second one. But the wires look weird with how they are like floating away from the ears. o_O