New Wall

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well I kind of took Omega's advice and decided to do smoother cuts, but doing it was a pain in the butt >.< Here is a new iPod wall in my fav color, which you can tell if you look at it. Well here it is:

Comments and Critisism is always welcome because I want feedback and advice duh^^ It never wants to show as a 1024x768 when u upload it on Imageshack so if u want the bigger version just tell me how and I will give it to ya^^

I still say draw the ipod itself from scratch with the pen and marquee tools. I will show you how a little later.

But anyways onto what really matters. It looks much much better then the link one (The wires) I liked both of the walls, just the wires looked halfassed. GJ

Edit: btw the wires too a whole minute (Including upload)

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Ooohh so that's what you mean, use the pen tool option with the curve thingie. Alright I gotcha Omega, I'll fix the wires then on this one and probably the Link one now since it nagging at me. Don't burn when I tell you this but, I used the brush tool to draw those >.> Yeah Yeah I could of used the pen but I didn't want to, now I will^^ For one, those wires look too good, must make some of my own T_T

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
My sweet dick. That's really good Kyo, first of all, the whole "ipod" idea, and second, throwing a little anime and moral kinda thing in there too. Nice job.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hehehe, glad ya like it Nos. Plus when I looked at your post you just gave me an idea >.> I'll post it on later today if I can, gotta repost the other ones with new wires before Omega kills me for their choppyness >.< Woot! 1700!

Meh....here is the reamped version of this wall too. It's all about the goodness of teh earphones I suppose^^

Keep it in your pants NA

Hehehe, glad ya like it Nos. Plus when I looked at your post you just gave me an idea
About his sweet dick rofl

I'll post it on later today if I can, gotta repost the other ones with new wires before Omega kills me for their choppyness

Meh....here is the reamped version of this wall too. It's all about the goodness of teh earphones I suppose^^

I really don't care all that much about the wires. It is just if you do the wires like that it takes away from the overall greatness of your wallpapers/signatures. It looks professional now.