• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NEW: Veloci-T's Movie!!!

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Ok, lemme fill in the details, Ive been writing a "novel", called, The Rapping Flows, and now, I decided to make a movie of it, starring me, I got all the things I need, I just wanted to let you know, but the real reason why I posted this, is for you to rate my soundtrack I made for it:

Disc 1:

1. The Rapping Flows- Veloci-T
2. Ambitionz Az a Ridah- Tupac
3. When I'm Gone- Eminem
4. Just A Moment- Nas feat. Quan
5. Ride Wit Me- T.I.
6. I Gave You Power
7. Ridin- Chamillionaire feat. Krayzie Bone
8. Rider- Chamillionaire
9. Ghetto Gospel- Tupac
10. Turn It Up- Chamillionaire feat. Lil Flip
11. Starin Through My Rear View- Tupac
12. Numb/Encore- Jay-Z and Linkin Park
13. Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
14. Wanksta- 50 Cent
15. To My Homies- Lil B
16. A Story- OmniSkillz

Disc 2:

1. The Rapping Flows: Interview with Veloci-T
2. The Rapping Flows: Interview With Vu Nguyen
3. The Rapping Flows: Interview with Countdown-26
4. The Rapping Flows: Interview with Synkro(Veloci-T talks for him)

more interviews later

Cast:

Timothy "Veloci-T" Tan as Shiro Shinimori
Andrew "Countdown-26" Tan as The Time
Vu Nguyen as Speedah Ridah
Eric "Synkro" Tan as Sun Shinimori(Minor Appearance)

more of the Cast later

Crew:

Produced by: Undertow Records
Camera-man: Rex Minh Ton
Special FX:
Sound FX:
Props:
Backround:
Music:

I thought of making the movie today, I know it might fail but I wish it wont, comments...

Btw, if you want to sign up for any of these positions, please post, other wise, give comments plz

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I wouldn't call this a movie; if it's only interviews then the whole thing is more of a made up documentary.

I understand you like rap, but if you're really inerested in filmography you might want to broaden your horizons a bit. Besides 8 mile, (great movie that was ::)) what movie based around the rap culture has been even considered a half decent movie? While rap is awesome for music; it just doesn't fit as a subject for movies. (Atleast impirically.)

Anyway the soundtracks ok. It depends on the movie; I think a soundtrack should be one of the last things that should be made, after all the movie (action and emotion) should dictate what the soundtrack is. Props on Ambitionz Az a Ridah -Tupac; thats a great friggin song.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Sui Generis said:
I wouldn't call this a movie; if it's only interviews then the whole thing is more of a made up documentary.

I understand you like rap, but if you're really inerested in filmography you might want to broaden your horizons a bit. Besides 8 mile, (great movie that was ::)) what movie based around the rap culture has been even considered a half decent movie? While rap is awesome for music; it just doesn't fit as a subject for movies. (Atleast impirically.)

Anyway the soundtracks ok. It depends on the movie; I think a soundtrack should be one of the last things that should be made, after all the movie (action and emotion) should dictate what the soundtrack is. Props on Ambitionz Az a Ridah -Tupac; thats a great friggin song.
wut r u talkin bout?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sherlander Baseball 0
Cait Health & Fitness 4
Clear_Note Bathroom Wall 0
STFU-NOOB Bathroom Wall 19
A Introductions 8