• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NEW Vaccine

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Agreed. The vax isn’t the problem. I’ve encouraged some to get it. My dad who’s 83, my brother in law who has diabetes, but everyone should make up their own minds.

The worship of the vax and Fauci, and the CDC is my issue. It’s a cult like following. To some extent I’m impressed with it. David Koresh and Jim Jones had nothing on these guys.

Over the last 30 years I started to suspect Americans would not only accept but welcome tyranny. I hoped I was wrong. I was not, unfortunately. I expected from other countries, but us, I held out hope.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Liberals then: my body, my choice.

Liberals now: take the jab, you don’t have a choice what you put into your body.

It’s a cult like following like I have never seen.

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member

Incredibly interesting.
That was really interesting. I'm going to look at that more. Madej might be controlled opposition. I've heard statements from her in the past that I question. Idk, we're in the endgame right now and we're going to see some crazy shit so it's very hard to tell what's real.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, I have no idea whether what she’s saying is true, or if she’s full of shit. Then again, I don’t know those things about Fauci either. I do think we should all question before putting something into our bodies.

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member

Gotta agree with the people that say religion kills. At least in this case.

(Watch it quick before YouTube takes it down for blasphemy against their god)