New user

Hi everybody,

It's my first step here, i don't really know how to present myself but well, let's try to speak about me a lil' bit. My name is Matt and i come from France, south east more precisely. I have been looking to join a big international forum for a while now in order to stop losing my good english and to discover different points of view about international subjects and maybe more. At the moment, my english is not as good as it used to be but i hope i will fix it as soon as possible.

I don't know what to add to this presentation so, i hope we will speak together on some thread. See you on the forum.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
You have made a good enough start :D

Your English is really quite good, I must say.

What are some of your interests/hobbies?

:welcome:

What are some of your interests/hobbies?
Thanks =).

Well, what about my hobbies/interests. Sport is a big part of my life : cyclism, swimming, gym, mountain trekking etc... Also, i am interested in gaming (online and offline) and especially in RPG (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest etc...). Indeed, i own every Final Fantasy till the 7 and i have got a melting pot of PS2 RPGs. As i am a student (at school 35 hours per week) i don't have more hobbies...

At the moment, i'm having tests to pass my High National Degree and if i succed to get it, i will join an engineering school during 3 years.

I'm sure you have lots of interesting things to discuss here :) welcome to GF! We get quite a few people joining to improve/maintain their English, so hopefully it will help you.

Outdoors and console gaming...check all covered here and more. Welcome to GF Matt!

Hello, Im a new user aswell today. Although it might sound selfish i have joined to ask some questions to help me in my coursework. But i intend to stay around to enjoy the forums and offer my help to others in return.

cheers

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey, stick around and you can be our second French member! We have one very active French member here that you can meet when she is back on Monday (ysabel).

Bonjour! :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am glad that you've decided to join General Forum instead of another forum. I am sure your going to have a blast posting here. So browse around and if you see something that peaks your interest, dont be shy to leave your opinion.