• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New User Help

Kanji

Registered Member
My Wife recently started an account here and she is unable to post and has never received a email from General Forum. We have checked the spam filter and that is not it so I'm wondering if someone could check into to this and figure out whats going on?

The username is: clarissa

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Question time! What do you mean when you say she is unable to post? Can she log into the account she created at all? Can you try making a new account? What e-mail were you expecting... its been so long since I joined I forget the process lol... assuming a confirmation one?

Kanji

Registered Member
The last time she logged in and tried to make a post she got some kind of permission denied post talking about having to have 50 posts first. She was trying to make a new thread in the introduction forum. as far as the email. she tried to login today and couldn't so she tried having a forgot my password/password reset email sent and never got it.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I doubt anyone can help you except Hybrix. He's been real busy lately and still is so the only thing I can suggest is to try just making a new account altogether, sorry.

Kanji

Registered Member
Ok we are going to give it a week if the account still isn't working we will start a new account.