New to the Site

ShaunAL

Registered Member
Hello everyone,
My name is Shaun Nichols and I am from Alabama. I have just recently discovered this site by searching some of the auctions and noticed that they have been featured on this site. My ebay id is arabalabamacosignment.This is a cool way for everyone to keep up with the wild and wacky things going on. I have some cool auctions listed but am not allowed to give them out just yet since i am a newbie.

Have a great day,
Shaun

Teorropy

Well, welcome to the funnest site on the web. Hope you enjoy it. Have any questions feel free to ask any of us Mods or Admins. See you around.

Terry

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
ShaunAL said:
Hello everyone,
My name is Shaun Nichols and I am from Alabama. I have just recently discovered this site by searching some of the auctions and noticed that they have been featured on this site. My ebay id is arabalabamacosignment.This is a cool way for everyone to keep up with the wild and wacky things going on. I have some cool auctions listed but am not allowed to give them out just yet since i am a newbie.

Have a great day,
Shaun
If you click on "User CP" near the top of the page. And then on the left side of the page click, "Edit Profile", you can put your eBay ID in the "eBay Username" Text box. Then even though you are unable yet to post auctions in a thread, users can go to your profile and look at the auctions you currently have. If you need any help just PM one of the mods/admins to give you a hand.

And Welcome to Auction Sightings.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums "ShaunAL"

Thanks for joining us in the wonderful world of the strage and unusual (and a little normal stuff now and then lol)