New to the boards

C

CrawfordFan13

Well I dont know how to start off exactly but Im a really huge sports fan. I love any sport, but my true loves are mainly football and baseball, and sort of basketball. I like the Miami Dolphins (since I was 4 years old) and the D-Rays.

About my personal life, Im still very young but many people call me mature for my age, Im only 15. I devote a large part of my life finding out new things about sports and I can mostly out smart any person in my entire school of 1200+ kids when it comes to sports trivia. I still live with my family (obviously), my family is very supportive of me and card collecting addiction.

I plan on being active on these forums considering I dont do much on the internet anymore like I used to be (SCF, SCS and Beckett).

Thanks for reading,
Jimmy

If you want to look at my baseball card collection (D-Rays) here it is:
www.freewebs.com/carlcrawford

Many of you sports fans may know me from other sites.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WElcome to the forums my friend I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and hopefully you'll be really active in the sports section, anyways see you later.

C

CrawfordFan13

I didnt mean like I am a genius in school because I know about sports. I meant I know my sports stuff more than most people in my school. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Also I know it sounds Im a cocky SOB who likes to brag but I take pride in my knowledge of sports and when people think they know more than me and then they dont know who the guy who just hit his 714th homerun is.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow well I am a sports genius myself, I'll be sure that I will test you because I know a lot about sports myself, and I am usally never wrong, and yes I know that Bonds just hit 714 career home run.