• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo New Super Smash Brothers details!

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I can't wait fot the next one to come out. I loved the other two and they're were awsome. The next one is definatley going to be better.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I really want to know how they're going to incorperate the Wiimote into this game. Can't wait till it comes out though. Wario? With a fart attack? I think yes!

Turbo

Registered Member
my guess would be the Wii remote will be attacks with the Wii mote and controlling the character with the nunkchuk....but i'll be using the classic controller for it when it hits

S

Stew

I think this game is the reason that a lot of people will be buying a Wii. I can also see this being a game that will be relesased to the public at midnight like Halo 2, Final Fantasy 12 or WOW: Burning Crusade were.