• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo New Super Smash Brothers details!

Z

Zombie

MUST GETTTT!!!!! OMG thanks for showing!

Turbo

Registered Member
I am so getting the Wii, even though this game won't be released before 07 according to G4 yesterday at E306.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Rastisrules said:
The game is gonna completely own. Plus they probably will add sonic to the mix and that will make it all the sweeter.
I doubt it, that would have been quite the announcement as well. However, this solidifies my decision. I'm buying a Wii, considering a 360, and forgetting about PS3.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I know Samus, she is in the original SMB games, and I've played Metroid before anyway., I may get a Wii, but I'd rather have a PS3, just for a GTA game.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
I know Samus, she is in the original SMB games, and I've played Metroid before anyway., I may get a Wii, but I'd rather have a PS3, just for a GTA game.
Too bad GTA is coming out on 360 first :D PS3 loses yet again!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well then I'd still go with getting a 360, because of Halo.

S

!sTrIkE nInJa!

I am prety much as elated as the nest guy about ssbb cmoing out. the only thing that is disappointing me is that it will not be a launch title for the revolution. which means that the wait for it will probably be quite long. i am totally excited about zero suit samus and kirby's <(~'.'~)> meta knight.