• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo New Super Mario Bros.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well I guess there's no suprise of the upcoming Mario Bros. game for the DS. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. It pretty much brings back the old side scrolling engine with 3D effect implented into it with also some new power ups added into the game. I have to say that the DS is the best invention Nintendo has come up with IMO.
http://mario.nintendo.com/

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
That looks like it will be a blast to play. I miss the good old days. That is actually reason enough for me to get a DS.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I played Super Mario Brothers 3 for like 4 hours the other night, I tried not to use the whistle or any secret glitches.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
The whistles are great, but worlds 4 and 5 are worth playing through. 3 is a pain in the backside though. Super Mario 3 is still my favorite Mario game ever.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know, its sooooo much fun, and addicting lol.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I keep trying to find someone to trade that game to me and no one wants to for the GBA. :(

I loved playing that, but I seriously could not resist at least "getting" the Flutes. Using them is a hard temptation to master. All 3 of em'. =/

Ah, the memories of that darned squirrel tail...or Racoon, or whatever.