• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii New Super Mario Bros Wii

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I did a search, tried checking threads and found that none of the old ones were working. Soooo heres mine;

I played this one while I was in Kansas with Sui. Turns out I had a friggin blast playing it.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

It was basically the fun of Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES, but instead on the Wii. Much like Little Big Planet on the PS3, this one allows for a 4 player shared screen Co-Op. Which makes for alot of fun.

After I get money ahead... I'll be adding this one to my game collection, which for the Wii is incredibly miniscule.

Extreme_Z7

I'm kinda jealous since I dont have that game.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 didnt really work out for me.
And Kirby's Epic Yarn isnt very epic. (this game was crap)
Still though, Can't stop playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl

dDave

V.I.P.
I thought it was an excellent game as well.

I liked the way how it almost felt like playing the original Super Mario Bros. but at the same time it was new and innovative.

I think it feels very similar to DKC Returns for Wii. Both of them are excellent games, but I haven't played either of them lately, I should though.