• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New subforum ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You may have noticed that the Oldschool systems have no game specific areas. If you'd like to see an area for a specific game, feel free to request it in this forum and we can add it if enough people want it, or if we agree that it's a needed section.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I would like to see a Chrono Trigger thread in SNES (NOT the ps1 port, grrrrr) and a Jade Empire thread in Xbox. Err, that is to say sub forum.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll second Chrono Trigger, but I have no clue what the other game is.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Jade Empire was an unassuming xbox rpg released in 2005 (I think). In a world of boring, stupid games, Jade Empire stood out like a shining jade monkey statue, and was embraced by all who embraced it. It had a wicked sense of humor and you could lead the direction of the game, into Evil or Good, in a much more simple system (yet much more realised than that other xbox rpg that had good and evil). Graphics were pretty good, they did the job, solid throughout. It also had mini missions in the form of the classic top down flying/shooters. It boasted many a celebrity voice overs, including John Cleese as the pompous Spaniard that is trying to "educate" the proud Jade Empire.

I really rank this game way up there with the likes of Fallout and over great Troika games (like Vampire). It deserves it's own sub forum ^_^

Shawk

Registered Member
A MMORPG forum maby? A Xbox360 specific forum would be cool (I might have missed it) with specific forums for each game (especially PGR3)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That forum and the game specific ones you're referring too already exist.

compudoc

Registered Member
Turbografix 16,
3DO,
and I think there should be a game trade section.. that would be fun..

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Game trade section could be good. That's a definite possibility. Right now we are focusing more on getting everything organized first though.

We still need some game specific sections for all the old systems though.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Jade Empire would be nice ^_^

And a computer hardware section would be great, where we can compare what we have under our hoods, talk about our next upgrade and just generally be stupid geeks

Status
Not open for further replies.