new style I picked up...

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Nice an abstract background and I really like the way the texted was placed, but for some reason im not liking the pic to much other than that real nice sig.

8/10.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like everything except the black thing that is behind is arms, it looks like it was cut with real scissors. But other then that everything else is great. I love the background, but the font should be a little bigger, its really hard to read shooting guard.

D

Ds136

Alright this is the last sports sig I'm going to comment on, they all look the same and I'm getting bored with them.

I love the black brushing you did ,, however I don't like the background being the render just enlarged it looks really funny see a giant kobe head right behind a smaller one, not to mention freaky.

Other than that I like it, text is great.

Okay thats it, no more sports sigs for me, I'm not even going to look at them.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Finally Ds has spoken for the rest of us who are tired of seeing these all of the time. I'm speaking to all sig makers,except Tan and Omega, when I say vary from different things already!

*coughs* Anyway nice Kobe sig Tan, reminds me of one of those cool graphic commercials that I see now and then on teh Tv. Now foreshadowing too with the bg pic, it goes very nicely and looks like it was carefully put there. Like the way u did the writing too, very unique for a b-ball sig too.^^;

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Ds and Kyo when you guys say vary the sig do you mean different from sports or different from real pictures in general, like anime?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There tired of them because there not sports fans. I don't mind them and you can do what you want, when you want. But it would be nice different styles from you Fresh. Tantheman does vary from time to time, maybe you should give it a try.

D

Ds136

Vince Carter said:
There tired of them because there not sports fans. I don't mind them and you can do what you want, when you want. But it would be nice different styles from you Fresh. Tantheman does vary from time to time, maybe you should give it a try.

I hate you vince you got me to reply after I vowed not to. Im not tired of them because I'm not a sports fan, I enjoy sports. I'm just really getting tired of looking at 40 vince carter sigs, or kobe sigs, or mcgrady sigs, etc etc. They are all starting to look the same, I wouldn't have a problem with sports sigs if it wasn't the same 6 or so people every time. The fact that its sports has nothing to do with it, I'm getting really tired of seeing naruto sigs also.

So in conclusion. Mix it up people. Just my 2 cents, of course its your own choice to do what you like with your art and your intrests. I'm just saying I'm not going to comment on them anymore cause I have nothing more to say about them.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Yea i've been working on different types of sig like the one I made that Omega is currently using and im also in the process of making another DBZ sig for Barf, but im not the good at them so thats why I shy away from them, dont worry though you see different things from me.