TV New South Park episodes

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right, they are back starting March 11th.

I am pumped!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
They've been seriously hit or miss for the past two seasons. The shows have either sucked out loud or been legendary. I hope they hit some better notes than the last season did.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
They've been seriously hit or miss for the past two seasons. The shows have either sucked out loud or been legendary. I hope they hit some better notes than the last season did.
As much as I support South Park I can't say that you're wrong here. One of those miss episodes was on last night where the kid were getting high off cats pissing in their faces. I didn't enjoy that one too much haha.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
As much as I support South Park I can't say that you're wrong here. One of those miss episodes was on last night where the kid were getting high off cats pissing in their faces. I didn't enjoy that one too much haha.
And the Britney Spears episode...and the High School Musical one.

I disliked both.

However, Cartman getting his ass kicked by Wendy was epic.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
And the Britney Spears episode...and the High School Musical one.

I disliked both.

However, Cartman getting his ass kicked by Wendy was epic.
Yeah the Spears one just was weird...it reminded me of alot of their older ones. The only part of the HS Musial one that i liked was the gay'ish father slapping people.

And I totally agree about the Wendy/Cartman one...hilarious.

Some of the plots are easy to figure out because they usually are making fun of whatever's happening in that point in time. A-Rod, watch out.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
The breast cancer one had to be hands down the best episode but of the last season. I didn't like that Pandemic two parter because it was just retarded, but the bumblehampster was cute ^_^ But it's still exciting to know that new episodes are going to air soon :D:D

~Shwa

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Yeah the Spears one just was weird...it reminded me of alot of their older ones. The only part of the HS Musial one that i liked was the gay'ish father slapping people.

And I totally agree about the Wendy/Cartman one...hilarious.

Some of the plots are easy to figure out because they usually are making fun of whatever's happening in that point in time. A-Rod, watch out.
Haha I'm the opposite to you guys, I found the wendy vs Cartman one to be really boring but I loved the cat piss one. I also liked the High school musical one because lots of my friends (girls) have a silly obsession with it. The way they parodied it was spot on.