• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Signiture

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I give it a 7/10 bro. I like the style but the color Meh and the originality of sig is okay. I am not denying that you have good talent cause you do, but i've seen better. Keep up the good work bro.

B

Bio248

eh, no need to rate, but just for you 7/10 because as its been stated..not original. :p

Blur

iPimp
OVR 06 said:
|| this isnt to slight anyone or come off as an insult ||

i feel like it's 2000 all over again.

5 of 10 because this kinda' stuff has been done for years.

and for being such an old style, it's not groundbreaking or innovative.

I feel you on that one...lol

i tend to rate more generously here cause there arent really too many gfx heads. but yea honestly that is kinda what i was feelin but i didnt know how to say it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would give it an 8/10. I really like it except for the bridges.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's true we don't have lots of graphic people but there starting to role in. Don't get discourage about some low ratings you get cause your top 3 in skills on our forum probably. Should be interesting to see you against other people on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shwa Art & Creative 3
F Art & Creative 3