• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Signiture

X

Xero.Shab

Rate 1-10. 10 being the best and please give reasons on your opinions. Thanks :).

Blur

iPimp
nice bryce doggy :p

7.5/10

Render is class, dont like those 2 archs comin out, text is aite but its passable. gj fam

X

Xero.Shab

How did you know I used Bryce? I thought most people would have said i used 3d Studio Max. Heh, iight well thanks.

Malificus

Likes snow
Wow.

9 out of ten. I really like the sig. You did an awesome job on that. But I give the avy an 7.5/10. It's too bright, and not as aesthetically pleasing as the sig

Blur

iPimp
Xero.Shab said:
How did you know I used Bryce? I thought most people would have said i used 3d Studio Max. Heh, iight well thanks.
Veterain baby, veterain.

X

Xero.Shab

heh. I guess we just have it in our blood.

B

Bio248

i like the render and all the other schtuff around it all. instead of the two arches i probably would have put more action. im almost more prone to people using stocks nowadays..think im getting old..

X

Xero.Shab

Bio248 said:
i like the render and all the other schtuff around it all. instead of the two arches i probably would have put more action. im almost more prone to people using stocks nowadays..think im getting old..
Rating?

O

OVR 06

|| this isnt to slight anyone or come off as an insult ||

i feel like it's 2000 all over again.

5 of 10 because this kinda' stuff has been done for years.

and for being such an old style, it's not groundbreaking or innovative.

T

TurkuSama

OVR 06 said:
|| this isnt to slight anyone or come off as an insult ||

i feel like it's 2000 all over again.

5 of 10 because this kinda' stuff has been done for years.

and for being such an old style, it's not groundbreaking or innovative.
Hahaha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shwa Art & Creative 3
F Art & Creative 3