• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New siggy

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah I know this is just going to be an effigy to burn, but my new sig. Made it just playing around with photoshop. C&C welcome; I hope I'm getting better...

B

Bio248

i like it. maybe a bit grainy for my taste, but otherwise its good. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow this one is way better then your first one my friend, keep it up and you'll get better my friend your improving with practice, which means practice does make you better lol. 6.5/10

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I like the grainy look. The text could use some work though, and it would be better if your avatar weren't just a cropping of the sig. Overall, I give it a Not Bad.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Eh I just cropped the image because I was running out of time; I am making an ava later that looks better. (Well hopefully it looks better)

As far as text goes; I just have the basic list of texts (Which SUCKS) are there any places I can go to get better texts?

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Try typing Free Fonts into google lol

Not so much the font itself though, i think the text could just be blended to look a little bit better/more natural with the background. It isn't a huge deal, but it looks a little bit tacked on.

B

Blitz

I like it alot better than the other one you had O.O

Is that Tifa in the BG? Hmm, nice!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Blitz said:
I like it alot better than the other one you had O.O

Is that Tifa in the BG? Hmm, nice!
Yup thats TIfa from FF Advent Children.

Blur

iPimp
its better than that shitstain on a carnival mirror. lol

colors are kinda eck and text should go but its lot better ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dabs Technology 2
EXQEX9 Bathroom Wall 4
B Art & Creative 0
oxyMORON Art & Creative 3
Clear_Note Art & Creative 3