• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Sig

B

barfootboards

ok first off, i suck, big time, this was done with paint, VERY SIMPLE/PLAIN but i love it, wouldnt want it any other way, lmk

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol sorry but that is very ugly lol, but it's way better then I could do, just keep working on it and I am sure you'll get better with practice.

Malificus

Likes snow
I demand more pandas.

You did that in paint, right?

B

barfootboards

yes in paint, and probably the only way any of you will "like this/know what it is" is if you skate

Blur

iPimp
well i dont know what it is but its decent. simplistic yes...just decent i guess. it isnt hideous but it isnt too hot

B

barfootboards

well its better then an insult, thanks

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Its not as ugly as mine. HA!! !YOu lose!!

I actually like it; pretty cool.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's very different and I dont think i'll ever see another sig like that, but making stuff in paint is pretty hard so I got to give you a props.

O

OVR 06

paint or not, i think it's not
too bad of a design. i think
it could use a couple touch
ups here and there. it's better
than 65% of the designs i've
seen on these forums so far.

Malificus

Likes snow
You have to conider that that's a board design, an unedited one by the looks of it. The most he probably did to it is find the picture, crop and paste. I like it anyway though.