New sig rate it

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what you guys think of my new sig? I personally think it's great, I love the background, and I love the picture because it shows Carter's emotions. I did not make it a friend of mind did.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

eh, its ok, i dont like the black border around it, i think it should be just the white. also the colors are a bit ugly. otherwise its good. bg could use work and the insane in the lane font i dont like

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ok so the new obsession for bg color these days is yellow I see ><; But I like it. Kinda blurry looking here and there but overrall it's good. Would've chosen another color for the font though so it could stand out and u could read it more better though >>; I give it a....8/10! Tell ur friend I congradulate them....

4. Babe_Ruth

I know your a really busy guy Blur but I was wondering if you could make me a Vince Carter sig. I just want to see what you think a good looking Vince Carter looks like in your eyes. If you'd like pictures you can go to google.ca and write Vince Carter then press images, and you'll find tons. I am really intrigued.

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

you might just get one

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I kind of like it... the light colors make it stand out more, even if it has the increasingly tedious vertical striations. First letter of Vince should be capitalized, and the font could be another color as other people have said.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

ok vince im officially making you a sig. lol

hope you like it

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I thought that you could have chosen a color that better complements the red in Vince's wrist and head bands. 7.5/10.

9. Babe_Ruth

I can't wait to see it bLuR, and I really hope it's not a joke sig and you put effort into it.

10. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

its very monochrome being mainly four or five colors and the black border is killing it slowly