New Sig... Opinions?

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by SenatorB, Apr 28, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Title says it all... just sort of threw this one together cause I was bored, but I actually kind of like it... what do other people think?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Meh it's nothing special. I am not too sure about your background in the graphic field but that's very simple and there's nothing that attracts my eyes about it.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I'm trying to avoid the three most common sigs you see:
    Sparkly, Rendered, Vaguely Sci-Fi Background (probably ripped off)
    Anime Themed Background (almost definitely ripped off)
    Random Image Background (often ripped off)

And personally, thats what I like in a sig, that it's simple yet elegant and doesn't draw the eye too much... I hate being distracted by people's sigs when I'm trying to read posts or do a quick reply.

4. Bio248

Bio248 Guest

if you like it that's all that matters. but like vince said, kinda boring to me. just my .02 :)

5. Babe_Ruth

If you were looking for simplicity then you actually achieved your goal. But usually people don't look for that they look for awesomeness like my sig lol.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

i think it moves too slow and the colors are boring. ya should have some hues :D

7. Babe_Ruth

It seems so far that your the only one that likes your sig which I am fine with tht...I just think it's funny.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

it kinda ugly and 2000 ish =\

no focus, flat, stock is a joke, text no effort, lol

i like the 2px border tho :D

10. Babe_Ruth

You don't have to get mad man you asked us our opinion and we gave it to you. It doesn't matter if we don't like it because it's your sig and if you like it good for you. We just not the type of people who likes simplicity that's all. But I do like this one better because it attracts me to it because there's something visual I can see.