TV New show 'The Cougar'

PollyAnne

Registered Member

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh look another useless reality show with no hope for a future. I don't know why they even do these shows anymore. They are getting desperate for show ideas. What's next? The silver fox?

Enough is enough. They need to stop it with the so called reality dating shows. They are all fake, and none of the contestants ever find love.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
TV Land is premiering a new show tonight called The Cougar.

Watch The Cougar TV Show with Vivica A. Fox | Sexy, Older Woman, Younger Men | TV Land Prime

I find it kind of ridiculous that there is actually going to be a show about a 40 year old woman dating younger men. Why is this such a big deal?
If the tables were turned and it was a 40 year old man dating 20 year olds, would anyone watch it?
No because you'd have people boycotting the show and calling for arrests. But since it's a woman, it's not a big deal. It's basically a product of a patriarchal society (or one that is desperately trying to remain that way).

It's just another lame reality show to help the older women who watch TV Land feel sexy. It's not saying all of them are ugly or anything, but they are certainly selling it to a certain audience.