• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New sections on GeneralForum.com?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you have an idea for a new forum on the GeneralForum.com main page, OR a new tab at the top, feel free to post your ideas here.

Some things that COULD be added if there was enough interest are more forums for sports, more hobby forums, perhaps more TV forums, etc.

The sky is the limit, so as long as it's not too windy when you toss your ideas out, they won't hit the fan. :D

We'll be doing a lot of tweaking of the current forums in the next few weeks as we move more towards the final stages of one of a big set of changes I've been working on.

So, if there's something you'd like to talk about more here, now is the time to speak up! :)

Teorropy

I think we should have a sub catigory for people to put on their favorite recipes.

I am always looking for new stuff to make.

I don't mind sharing my recipes either.

Just a thought.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Don't we already have the Food & Recipes forum, or did Andrew just change that?

I still want to ditch the Money section.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he's talking about a subforum under Food for recipes only. It's not a bad idea and it's something I will probably do since not all people interested in food are interested in making it. ;)

Teorropy

I bet you could get some pretty good recipes from different people, even some from other countries.

That would be so cool, at least I think so.

dDave

V.I.P.
I gnerally don't mind making food, "as long as it tastes good it's worth it", that's the way I see it, really though I don't make much, maybe some pasta, quesadillas, eggs, soup, or sometimes I make (I'm not sure what they're called I believe that it's called a wrap) tortillas with refried beans, rice, cheese, lettuce, and if I'm feeling daring I will put on a lot of chalula sauce, also known as the Hottest Hot Sauce made from red chilies.

A food site would be good though, maybe not just a food section off of Generalforum.com but a full site where you can talk about different styles of food and creations that you have.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's not enough interest for a full fledged food section I don't think. There would need to be a LOT more posts in the food area already for that demand to be met. I was thinking more of a subforum or something.

There is a chance we could expand to a full sports section soon. Looks like there could be an interest for that but we'll wait until people start asking for it.