New Rule

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I decided to add a new rule for this section. Not everyone watches Raw on Monday. So when you create a new topic, just make sure to watch out for the title.

Just a few examples:

Dibiase pins Cena
    Rey's mask in Kane's bag

If people dont watch the show on Monday night, then those titles pretty much ruins the show for them. So just be careful what your topics are after you watch the show.

By the way, I'm one of the members that doesn't watch Raw on Mondays, I watch it on Tuesdays.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Honestly, then don't come to the site until you watch it. These aren't spoilers since the show has already aired.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Instead of just writing what happened in the match like you did, just post Rhodes and Diabise vs Batista and Cena. I visit this site while I watch wrestling, I try to avoid the wrestling section, but because of the top five post on top I can't. I just think that you could easily come up with another name for the thread, that doesn't spoil what happened during the match.

I'm not only pointing fingers at you Millz, and I don't want to make you look like a bad guy. It would just be appreciated if you could name it so it doesn't ruin the match for people who haven't seen it.

I know it's been aired, but due to reasons, I cannot watch the show on Mondays. So I watch a repeat of it on Tuesday afternoon at 4pm EST time.

4. Millz

I was always taught you make the title of a book or in this case a thread catchy so that people wanna see what you're talking about. I could said Rhodes and DiBiase but it doesnt really fit what point I'm trying to make.

I dont wanna be a dick about it but its really not my fault you can't watch the show when its live and to say this is a new rule doesnt really fly with me. That's just how I feel. Depending on the topic I'll try and think about what I'm writing before I do but I cant promise anything. Ya know?

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Oh, of course. because America is the only important country, and Americans are the dominant race.

Its pretty unfair that you don't care if you spoil others watching experience just because You've seen it. RAW doesn't show here till friday. so I'm meant to avoid it from monday-saturday, just because some people are too idiotic not to shorten down there title names to " this weeks raw" or include spoiler tags.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahaha, oh wow buddy. Way to be a jackass.

:lol:

Seriously, enough with the nationalistic bitching. Millz, it does seem fair to post a spoiler free thread title with a spoiler tag on it as well though seeing as most people don't get to watch it on time.

7. Millz

Did I once say America rules and screw everyone else??

I spoke with MJ and agreed to tweek my thread titles but the fact of the matter is I cannot control when YOU watch RAW...that's not my problem.

8. Merc

At the same time Millz, we can't control when you see a movie either. What if I started a thread titled, "John Smith's death in Big Budget Action Movie"? Wouldn't that piss you off if my only excuse was, "I can't control when you see it".

It's not fair to them.

9. Millz

Right, but don't you think this is entirely different? A movie you have to actually get off your butt and drive to a theatre to go see. Raw, on the other hand, is a television show and I'm watching it LIVE on my couch.

Look, I'm not trying to be a d-bag about it and I've agreed to watch my thread titles but I dont think those are the same situations.

10. Merc

But they are, kd.

RAW has different airing times and sometimes, people have other things to do (mainly working or school) so they have to wait to watch it. I end up watching a replay of the Red Sox in the morning if I miss the game and it would suck to come online in the morning and read, "Red Sox no hit the Yankees".

It's just consideration.